Job Title: HR Internationalization Assistant
*Part-time during the school year / full-time for the summer.
Perform a variety of HR tasks related to internationalization, including:
- Assist in the administration of the international internship program, including organizing activities, helping interns resolve work and living issues, and so on.
- Translation of HR policies and procedures (Chinese to English).
- Assist with ITRI’s international recruiting efforts, and/or with service to our foreign employees.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s student majoring in Social Sciences, Management, Business, etc., with interest in management / HR.
- MUST be fluent in Mandarin and English speaking, and have good English reading/writing skills; ability to do Chinese to English written translation a plus.
- Social / outgoing personality, positive attitude, dependable, well-organized and professional.
How to apply
Please send your current CV (in Chinese or English) to firstname.lastname@example.org
E-mail Subject: “HR Internationalization Assistant (國際化業務助理)”
Application Deadline: Feb. 10th, 2020
About ITRI https://www.itri.org.tw/eng/index.aspx
For the 2020 summer internship program, ITRI will open for applications in early January, please visit https://itri.applytojob.com for further information.