INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS ADMISSION
|We provide brief information on the application, the requirements, the scholarship and the estimated tuition and fee here. Interested applicants may refer to the following hyperlinks for further details. https://oia.nctu.edu.tw/en/degree-seeking/international-students/
- Make sure you are qualified to apply as an international student.
- Check whether the department/institute for which you intend to apply accept international students.
- Fill out the application form online, upload and submit all required documents.
- Check whether you need to submit additional documents for the department/institute to which you intend to apply.
- Prepare all required documents accordingly and confirm all required signatures.
- Upload to our online application system by the specified deadline. Late submission and incomplete application will not be processed.
- Application Form
Fill out the online application form, print and sign it.
- Study plan
The study plan can be written in English or Chinese. Basic content shall include motivation of application, education/ research Background, and prospective study at NCTU.
- Official degree certificate*
Graduating student should submit a certificate issued by the school/university for the forth-coming graduation.
- Full official transcript*
If you have attended more than one institution, separate official transcripts should be submitted by each institution.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Proof of nationality
- Confidential financial statement
- Proof of English proficiency
- Proof of Chinese proficiency
- Proof of work experiences (if applicable)
It is required for application to the GMBA program.
- Proof of renouncement of nationality of the Republic of China (if applicable)
The document should be issued by the Ministry of Interior for more than 8 years to the registration date of intended term of entry.
- Other documents *
Documents such as GMAT/GRE scores or proof of work experience may be required by specific department/institute. For specific requirements, please visit the website of individual department/institute.