+886-3-5712121 Ext: 57217
PhD in Civil Engineering, The University of Hong Kong, 2017
Bachelor of Engineering (Civil Engineering and Law), The University of Hong Kong, 2012
Research Assistant, Department of Civil Engineering, The University of Hong Kong
Research Assistant, The University of Hong Kong Shenzhen Institute of Research and Innovations
Outstanding Teaching Assistant Award, Department of Civil Engineering, The University of Hong Kong, 2014-15; 2015-16
Best Student Paper Award, The 20th International Conference of Hong Kong Society of Transportation Studies, 2015
- 英文著作English Publication
- Szeto, W.Y., Shui, C.S., 2018. Exact loading and unloading strategies for the static multi-vehicle bike repositioning problem. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 109, 176-211.
- Shui, C.S., Szeto, W.Y., 2018. Dynamic green bike repositioning problem – A hybrid rolling horizon artificial bee colony algorithm approach. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment, 60, 119-136.
- Leung, A., Tanko, M., Burke, M., Shui, C. 2017. Bridges, tunnels, and ferries: connectivity, transport, and the future of Hong Kong’s outlying islands. Island Studies Journal, https://doi.org/10.24043/isj.24
- Li, Y., Szeto, W.Y., Long, J., Shui, C.S., 2016. A multiple type bicycle repositioning problem. Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, 90, 263-278.
- Shui, C.S., Szeto, W.Y., 2015. An artificial bee colony algorithm for public bike repositioning problem. In Australasian Transport Research Forum, ATRF 2015. The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.
- 中文著作Chinese Publication